"High in the Wicklow Mountains, the most picture perfect example of a country home. It retains the 19th century cottage feel with all the comforts of a good home away from home." The Irish Times
“Beautifully restored, 20 minutes from Glendalough up a leafy lane in a wooded valley with a stream burbling in the garden.” The Daily Telegraph
- A beautiful holiday cottage in the scenic Wicklow Mountains south of Dublin.
- Sleeps up to seven in four lovely bedrooms set in total privacy in its own grounds.
- Minutes from Glendalough, easily reached from ferries and airports, perfect for hiking, golfing, sailing and fishing - or lazing about enjoying the Irish landscape.
- Near pretty villages and welcoming pubs and restaurants. Set in a peaceful wooded glen close to kid’s activities, historic houses, ancient monasteries and blue flag beaches.
- Located near the Wicklow Way hiking trail at the foot of Lugnaquilla - Wicklow's highest mountain, perfect for a Wicklow self-catering holiday.
- The cosmopolitan city of Dublin is an easy day trip for visits to breweries, museums and great shopping.
"Tucked away in a forested valley in the Wicklow mountains, the 19th century Aughavannagh Cottage is lovingly restored with all mod cons. Located on the mid-way point of the Wicklow Way, it is an ideal base to explore nearby glens, old military roads, pilgrim trails and remote mountain routes and Glendalough and Brittas Bay beach are less than half an hour away."
The Sunday Business Post